[NAGDU] Questions ré NFB Convention

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Fri May 27 13:06:06 UTC 2016

David,

	I will answer your questions within the questions below.
1. Has anyone taken Amtrak from Tampa to Kissimmee, FL?

	My wife and I prefer using Amtrak when traveling to the Orlando area
because the schedule is so good and the ride so comfortable. Not to mention
the club car advantage! (smile) This year, however, due to our load of fund
raising items, we will be hiring a driver to get there. We aren't sure about
our return, though.

2. Is Uber the best way to get from the Kissimmee train station to the Rosen
Center, or is there a shuttle?

	Merry and I generally transfer our para transit certification to
Orlando because their service is so efficient. We have, though, taken
taxicabs but not uber.

3. Is a committee and affiliate meeting schedule available for the
Convention?

	NAGDU will hold its annual meeting on Saturday, July 2 from 7:00 -
10:00 pm with registration from 6:00 - 6:45 pm. We will be screening our new
video program about desensitizing zoo animals to the presence of dogs so
service animal users have greater access to zoologic collections. Some other
divisions have also publicized their meeting schedules; however, the agenda
has not yet been released but it will be very soon!

Fraternally yours,
Marion