[NAGDU] One Liners Personals was custom guide dog harnesses

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Fri May 27 12:55:17 UTC 2016

Folks, please keep the personal one liners off this list and send them to the person with whom you are having the conversation. In this case, the message is particularly meaningless because there is no context.
Often, at least on my system, you can do this by hitting "reply to all" and then find it in the carbon copy section. You can select it, get out of your message and then create a new message. There might be an easier way, but I do not know what it is.
I will appreciate your assistance with this.
Cindy Lou Ray