[NAGDU] A rant sort of

Cindy ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 01:03:10 UTC 2016

I just don't kno. what to think, and I am not really asking for advice, but I have to talk about it. People have been getting dogs lately. One of them I never expected to do so. One went to The Seeing Eye where I always go. A friend of mine said she thinks I am more confident with a dog.  seems like that  to me, too a little bit.  I was thinking about it yesterday and went to the Seeing Eye's website. I almost filled out an application. I didn't though. My daughter is opposed. It would make it harder to go than it already is. Would I walk enough with it? Feels as if my stamina is improving, and I know people get dogs who have problems similar to mine. I alw committed to walking new dogs, so that would be good. I would need to scramble to find a home for one of my pets. Fisher is spoken for if I did this. The Cockerpoo would have to stay. Maybe some of this is coming right after the first anniversary of my retiring Fisher.  I'll just have to talk with Bob about it. En of rant.
Cindy Lou Ray

Cindy Lou Ray
Sent from my iPhone