[NAGDU] One yer

Melissa R Green graduate56 at juno.com
Sun Nov 6 01:31:42 UTC 2016

congratulations to you both.

Have a Blessed day.
Melissa R. Green And Pj
-----Original Message-----
From: d m gina via NAGDU
Sent: Saturday, November 5, 2016 6:50 PM
To: nagdu at nfbnet.org
Cc: d m gina
Subject: [NAGDU] One yer

This last week we celebrated our first year together.
Wow, I still see a lot of puppy still wondering if she would like to be
a guide.
Then I see a little girl around a seasoned dog who wants to show the
dog she can do all of what she does.
It is hard to work a dog when you blow your nose all of the time.
I took the week off, I just didn't have the energy to walk her.
I hope this next week will be much better.
Just wanted to share,
Thanks

--
--Dar