[NAGDU] A rant sort of

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 14:18:47 UTC 2016

My daughter has three dogs already, and gtwo of them shed a lot like my current one does. She would ather another dog not come there. Of course in the end it is not her decision to make.
Sharlene, I know a number of people who have been at TSE who were not in great health, yet they took dogs home. I suspect I ought to visit with them about it. And wow! 12 years old and still working. Impressive.
 Cindy

Sent from my iPad