[NAGDU] Health Insurance

Elise Berkley bravaegf at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 7 17:17:18 UTC 2016

Hello, everyone.

I apologize. It has been so long since I have posted to the list. Becky and I have been very busy making really good grades in school. I have a question about health insurance for Becky. Does anyone know about insurance for her? She is still doing great, but in case of any thing, I want to be ready. She takes such good care of me everyday, and I want to do everything for her. We have a vet finance allowance from the school, which is very reliable. But, I would like a little extra. Thank you for any suggestions.

Elise and Becky, Long Beach, Ca.