[NAGDU] Health Insurance

Gary Steeves rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Mon Nov 7 18:07:09 UTC 2016

 hi:

when i got bogart i was thinking of geting pet insurance.  i decided  to put away $80 a month (well just save it and note that i have saved money for bogart)  In our case thi shas been a good decisiono.  bogart has just turned  8.  even including a major episode that hapened to him 2 weeks after getting home i've only spent in extra costs about $500 in 6 years.  if i had ben paying $80/month (my quote for bogart) i would have paid about $5700.  i'm assuming if there was anything really serious that I  could approach my school for some assistance.  to be realistic bogart is probably going to have to have his teeth cleaned in the next few months which will cost probably close to $1000 once we include blood work before dental work.

just some food for thought.

gary
 and bogart who won't let anyone brush his teeth. :)