[NAGDU] Health Insurance

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Tue Nov 8 00:24:50 UTC 2016

What do you think GDB won't cover? My husband's dog was in the vet hospital
twice and we paid nothing. A call to GDB explaining what happened and we
were taking him to the hospital and wham! money was in our account far above
what our vet eventually charged. So I don't know what things you think GDB
won't cover. They give free flea and tick meds, Nyla bones are cheaper by a
bit, Doughnuts I think are the same price as in the open market.

Literally you can't get a better deal.  Many of the schools will go above
the stipend, not all, but many, to save the team.

Warm hugs,

Becky and Jake who enjoys Nyla bones, grin.