[NAGDU] Thanksgiving

David david at bakerinet.com
Tue Nov 15 03:29:15 UTC 2016

I'd say, "You know, we really we'd really like to come, but Becky is an
inside dog.  I can't leave her outside by herself.  On top of that I
would feel very uncomfortable without her by my side. Thank you so much
for inviting us.  Maybe we can get together when it is warmer and we can
all be outside.  Have a Happy Thanksgiving."

David and Claire Rose in Clearwater, FL