[NAGDU] Thanksgiving

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Tue Nov 15 04:06:51 UTC 2016

I don't think it is terrible to leave your dog outside but I would not go.
I would just let her know you appreciate the invitation but you will have
to decline. The ADA does not cover private homes and I understand people
don't want dogs in their homes for any number of reasons. Good luck.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053