[NAGDU] Thanksgiving

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 04:15:34 UTC 2016

Talk to her about your leaving the dog on her leash. She may shed some, but
she won't do anything she shouldn't, or that your sister-in-law believes she
would do. My daughter is beginning to be like that, too, and if I get
another dog, I will have to explain to her that I am using the dog and when
I come to visit her the dog will come with me. However, I will leave it on
leash the entire time if this will help.

I wouldn't want to go either under the circumstances.

Cindy