[NAGDU] New equipment! YEEEEEHAAAAAAA!!!!!

d m gina dmgina at sero.email
Sun Nov 20 17:14:53 UTC 2016

Thanks so much,
We never saw that on amazon.
I will have Jim look and order it for me.
Thanks so much.
I will do anything to use this dog for years.
Now my question is this, will her pull be a bit gentle as you folks don't like.
When she is so excited to show me she can do something my arm is miles
down the road and I am wondering how to find it loll.
I know with your help we will get this all worked out.
Thanks again.