[NAGDU] please contact the maker. Re: New equipment! YEEEEEHAAAAAAA!!!!!

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 13:30:55 UTC 2016

Sometimes we have threads on this list that go a tiny bit outside of the
guidelines. If someone has a problem with what is being posted here, please
write to me off list and let me know about it. I think it will just be
easier if I take the fall for the problem, and some of these things would
just likely lead to discussion that is not necessary. The equipment is guide
dog equipment, but I suspect we could have taken the discussion off list. I
mentioned that yesterday, but more because of numbers of posts. If you have
issues with what is being posted here, please write to me at
cindyray at gmail.com
so that we can all keep this good list running smoothly. Thanks all for your
cooperation.
Cindy Lou Ray, Moderator