[NAGDU] prong collar

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 14:42:53 UTC 2016

I kind of think having the dog sit when you are signing papers, pouring
water, etc., is a form of obedience that makies the dog just that much
better. I believe you can make the dog do what you want it to do, though for
some dogs it is much easier than for others.
Gotta go start thinking turkey.
Cindy