[NAGDU] [nagdu] Blanket Prosciption Against Advance Notice

David david at bakerinet.com
Mon Nov 28 00:10:38 UTC 2016

Danielle, I am very glad that you had a good experience.  My experiences
with them on 10 flights with Claire Rose have always been good.  Their
disability desk has been very helpful and knowledgeable for me.  I am
somewhat fearful when sharing a positive experience that someone else
may find the experience less so, especially when I am contradicting the
head cheese. :-)

David and Claire Rose in Clearwater, FL