[NAGDU] [nagdu] Blanket Prosciption Against Advance Notice

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Wed Nov 30 17:03:42 UTC 2016

David,

	There should be no fear contradiciting the head cheese, whomever
that person is! (smile) I offer my opinion based on my experiences. Your
experience may be different, but I generally find that advanced notice
causes more problems than it solves.

Fraternally yours,
Marion

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG

expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people
and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds
you back.