[NAGDU] Our rights under the ADA

Wayne And Harley k9dad at k9di.org
Wed Nov 30 02:23:25 UTC 2016

Hi Mike,Your friend is incorrect. Religious beliefs and customs held by an individual that is driving a public conveyance, which includes Uber drivers, does not give the individual the right to violate Federal law and violate the Civil rights of a disabled Service Dog Owner. Being of a certain faith, any faith, is not considered as a disability. Please note, however, religious institutions, Churches, Temples, Synagogues, and Mosques are exempt from the provisions of the ADA. Individualso aren't.The Service Animal FAQ's released by the U.S.D.O.J. in 2015 cover the dog allergy issue.

Yours, Very Sincerely And Respectfully,

Wayne M. Scace