[NAGDU] [nagdu] Blanket Prosciption Against Advance Notice

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 20:11:22 UTC 2016

I’ve never provided advance notice to anyone, including airlines. Delta wanted to put a special note on my boarding pass that I had a dog, which I was not OK with, but they did it anyway. My dog is by no means massive, and easily fits under seats, so I will not notify airlines. If someone has a problem with my dog, they can ask to move. This may sound a bit harsh, but it’s how I feel.
I had some issues a while back with my insurance and its transportation services. I had one driver leave me at the curb because I had my dog. They did not send another driver after that. After that day, my insurance company placed a note on my file, which I did not request nor consent to, that stated that I had a guide dog. I was told by several drivers after that day that no one ever told them about the dog, so the note on my file was ridiculous and unnecessary.
Aleeha and Whitley, who gets to try insurance transportation on Friday without a notification.