[NAGDU] Treating What Could be Separation Anxiety

cindyray at gmail.com cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 01:25:17 UTC 2016

Hi, Joe,
While I am not suggesting that this shouldn’t be the case, what is the work that the dog must be left for several hours at a time in a crate? Also, one suggestion I might have would be if the person put something in the crate that the dog associates with him/her, or perhaps a toy. Also, I am wondering if the person could practice crating the dog in a simulated situation like that during the off work hours so it can adjust.
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Joe via NAGDU