[NAGDU] Treating What Could be Separation Anxiety

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 13:42:20 UTC 2016

AHi Joe,
The first thing I would suggest,  as much as possible, is to begin with a short time in the crate, gradually increasing the time left alone. If the long periods of time are unavoidable, perhaps music or a toy could help. Another alternative would be playing some sort of talk radio.
HTH,
Aleeha and Whitley

Sent from my iPhone