[NAGDU] Harness Strap Width

Lisie Foster lisiefoster at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 7 22:36:25 UTC 2016

Thanks, Aleeha!
That's what my fear is with this harness; I don't think the straps are wide enough to be stable. It keeps slipping to the side of my dog, or the shoulder strap will actually sit an inch or two above his back when he's working. Thank you for letting me know!

Lisie and Sundance
lisiefoster at yahoo.com
Sent from my iPhone
Please excuse the mess I may have made of this email. I am learning to use VoiceOver and we are NOT friends.