[NAGDU] Harness Strap Width

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 22:32:53 UTC 2016

Hi,
It depends. I have a nylon harness with straps of varying widths. The back strap is quite wide, but the chest and girth straps are more narrow. My harness from TSE has straps that are a little over an inch wide. I have seen the GDB harness, and its straps are quite wide. It more depends on how the harness is fitted than how wide the straps are, other than that they need to be wide enough to stabilize the harness.

Sent from my iPhone