[NAGDU] ChuckIt Balls

Tami Jarvis tami at poodlemutt.com
Tue Oct 11 21:52:05 UTC 2016

Rachel,

Mitzi likes the rubber ChuckIt balls, too. Even better are the iSqueak
balls by JW Pets! They last really well, too, and seem to be
entertaining even when the squeaker finally wears out. Four years later,
we still have the large iSqueak that has been in the yard all this time,
winter and summer. It's not in original condition and will probably be
tossed sooner rather than later. The indoor balls last forever. Well,
some of them live most of their lives under the bed, which may
contribute to their longevity. /lol/ In general, I've found the iSqueak
balls are hardier than the Kong balls. They're more expensive, but since
they last, I spend less on them.

I like the ChuckIt KickIt ball for the yard, but I haven't replaced the
one we finally had to get rid of. Loki is more interested in thrown
balls than in kicked ones, so I may not. He's funny. He likes to carry
one in his mouth and use it to hit the ball I throw for him. Then he
shows me where it is when I run to that end of the yard. So that's my
exercise program, too. /lol/ Mitzi is the soccer fiend.

Tami