[NAGDU] ChuckIt Balls

David david at bakerinet.com
Tue Oct 11 21:10:02 UTC 2016

Rachel, Claire Rose is an aggressive chewer.  She destroyed an Extra
Large, black, Extreme Kong in less than three minutes, eating almost
half of it.

The largest ChuckIt balls are the only balls she has not destroyed
outright.  They do have one or two tiny holes that water drains out of
if you use them in the pool.  You might just keep an eye on it while
your pup plays with it and tell her to stop.  The other toy she has not
destroyed is a Huckama from Ruffwear, although I have to keep an eye on
her and stop her from worrying at the three holes in an attempt to bite
pieces off.  She has managed to take very small pieces off these holes,
but I can hear her when she starts to chew at them and have been
successful in getting her to stop using them as chew toys.  She loves
having them in the pool, because they are almost neutrally buoyant and
she loves to search for them as they drop down from the action of paws
and currents.

There are large toys from Goughnut that are virtually indestructible and
they are the Goughnut Maxx series.  In fact, they are guaranteed and
they will replace them if the toy becomes damaged.  We have a large one
that looks like a 10" by 2" baton.

David and Claire Rose in Clearwater, FL