[NAGDU] Help with obedience

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Oct 26 13:29:18 UTC 2016

Hi Dar.
Obedience is generally helpful, as I need to remind myself regularly.  What
kind of help with OB do you want to get?  I've occasionally asked my husband
to help with OB by being a distraction.  I get mixed results when I ask
people to help, though.  The people get riled when I need to correct the
dog.  Still, maybe I'll have my husband drop a napkin while I do OB with
Krokus.  The ridiculous puppy has a big thing about napkins.
Tracy