[NAGDU] Dog Attacks

Rachel Grider rachel.grider at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 23:37:56 UTC 2016

Thank you both for your suggestions. I did talk with Jan at TSE about this and the many other encounters we have had with dogs off-leash. I am now working with a local friend whose guide dog has been attacked twice in trying to raise awareness about service dogs. We will be talking with the police department about better enforcing leash laws and hope to get an article in the local paper about the danger such distractions pose to our safety.

http//www.rachelgrider.com