[NAGDU] Hello

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Wed Sep 7 11:29:42 UTC 2016

Welcome Dalton!

I also train my own dogs, but prefer the term owner trainer.  To me the term
"self trained" sounds funny, like the dog trained himself. *smile*  I live
in Southeast Nebraska and also work from home.  I own my own business, "On
The Go", making guide and service dog equipment, offering training support,
consultations and informational products.

I currently have my older guide, Monty, a lab and Boxer mix, and Jetta, my
Doberman wild child!  *smile*   Monty is the dog featured in my book.  I
didn't have Jetta yet when I wrote it.  I think I have enough stories I
could definitely write a book about her..."What to do when your dog is
smarter than you: 772 steps to not looking stupid anymore."  LOL

Welcome to the list!
Julie
New lowered price on my book:
Courage to Dare: A Blind Woman's Quest to Train her Own Guide Dog
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QXZSMOC