[NAGDU] Seeing Eye application process

Sunshine sunshine81780 at att.net
Thu Sep 8 16:31:24 UTC 2016

I don't have a message as to whether anyone answered, but if someone did, I apologize in advance.

The next step will be a home interview conducted by one of the instructors with you. In that interview, you will take a walk with the instructor known as the "juno" walk. The instructor will have a harness available and give you instructions as to what is to be done. Your pace will be acknowledged as well as pull on the harness. The instructor will explain. Some people are fast walkers and prefer  hard-pulling dogs, while others are moderate walkers, and require a lesser pull etc. (These are just examples, but you'll hear all about the matching process when you are visited.)

Once accepted, you will be required to fill out medical forms. You will be offered step-by-step instructions.

I hope this helps.