[NAGDU] {Spam?} Handle signs, and more on how to get my dog disengaged from people

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Sep 19 12:45:25 UTC 2016

Thanks Julie.
I too have found that moving my dog away slightly usually does the trick,
but I'll keep the clear instructions in mind.

I figure that I am never going to be able to stop every person who wants to
pet my dog, so it's more useful to work on keeping my dog from going gaga
over it.  I'm pretty sure people sometimes give him a pat when we get up to
get out of the bus, but, so long as Krokus just keeps on with his business,
I don't much care.
Tracy