[NAGDU] {Spam?} Harness Sign Update

Lisie Foster lisiefoster at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 24 23:14:06 UTC 2016

Hi and thank you all for your advice and information and experiences with harness signs!

I ended up buying one on Etsy from the shop called Patience and Love. I ordered it in royal blue with white lettering that says service dog in large, capital letters. Below the letters at the top there is a patch embroidered onto the sign with the red circular sign for no that says inside the circle "I'm working! Please Don't Pet Me!" along with the image of a hand reaching toward a dog.

I ordered a an extra small harness sign, but then spoke with Samantha, who runs the shop, and she modified the sign for me and customized it to exactly what I wanted and even though it is larger than an extra small sign she still charged the same price. She was so kind and easy to work with. Our sign is about 5 inches tall and the fabric, which feels similar to sturdy but not rough denim, wraps around the edges of the handle and laces up the back so it stays tightly in pace. There is a zipper on the back of the sign which turns it into a sign and pouch. I can fit not only a few pick up bags into it, but my iPhone and my smaller wallet could actually fit in the pouch very easily. It's very sturdy and well-made.

I ordered it late last week and paid for rush shipping and it came yesterday. We've only been out once since yesterday just on a walking route around the neighborhood but people noticed the sign. The friend I was walking with said people were watching us pass instead of coming over to pet my dog like they usually do. She told me that the sign is visible from a good distance away and the contrast of white on deep royal blue helps, also.

I hope people will notice the sign in stores and things, also! Thank you all again for all of your help. I appreciate it so much.

Lisie and the Sunshine Dog

Lisie and Sundance
lisiefoster at yahoo.com
Sent from my iPhone
Please excuse the mess I may have made of this email. I am learning to use VoiceOver and we are NOT friends.