[NAGDU] Suggestions for LCD lights to put on guide harness

Lisie Foster lisiefoster at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 24 23:16:31 UTC 2016

Jean, I love having reflective tape on our harness. I was looking for packing tape recently and found glow in the dark white duct tape at Walmart! I wonder how well that would work on a harness? That could be interesting.

Lisie and the Reflective Gold Dog

Lisie and Sundance
lisiefoster at yahoo.com
Sent from my iPhone
Please excuse the mess I may have made of this email. I am learning to use VoiceOver and we are NOT friends.