[NAGDU] Suggestions for LCD lights to put on guide harness

Sean Moore seanmoore87 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 23:55:25 UTC 2016

Thanks  liz

I was  looking  at  Patience and Love for a  sign  too , I’ll have  to  get  Joseph  to  measure  the  GDUI harness  sign  for  an idea  on  size  of  the  sign, and  they  will  match  Rob’s  royal  blue  harness and  Moose’s  nice  red  one.

And  looked  at the  LED light  from
https://boldleaddesigns.com/shop/spotlit-led-carabiner-clip-on-light/ <https://boldleaddesigns.com/shop/spotlit-led-carabiner-clip-on-light/> that  gives  me a  nice  starting  point  for  what  I want  .

thanks.