[NAGDU] Suggestions for LCD lights to put on guide harness

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Sun Sep 25 00:15:43 UTC 2016

Lizzie, You can contact me off list. I can help you learn about the
different affiliates in OH. I am also a teacher who has taught many adults
and children to read braille. I would work with you so you can be a great
braille reader. Are you learning to read braille with your hands or eyes at
this time?

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053