[NAGDU] More distractable when the seasons change

Tami Jarvis tami at poodlemutt.com
Sun Sep 25 15:54:10 UTC 2016

Tracy,

I notice that, too. Definitely, the cooler weather of fall is a real
pepper upper, and who knows what scents are hiding in all those leaves?
A good rain really brings out the aromas, requiring further
investigation. Then in spring when the snow melts away, it lets out all
sorts of new odors that have been hiding under there. That definitely
calls for a sniff fest! Some of the things that start to thaw out beside
the sidewalk are things I do *not* want to pull out of my dog's mouth,
but I seem to need to at least once a year. Ewww! Convincing the dog to
pass those things by is not easy, either.

The funny thing is that I know this is going to happen, but it still
takes me by surprise. Hey! What's wrong with my dog? Oh, right. It's
just the season. /lol/ We work on it, and things get back to normal.
Until next time.

Tami