[NAGDU] prayers needed please

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 16:53:08 UTC 2016

Please pray, send positive thoughts and love to my puppy. we are on vacation and had left puppy with a family who also loves dogs. This morning my puppy got into a bag of dark semi sweet chocolate and a bag of pretzels. It was a large amount of chocolate about 12oz. The family watching her saw it right away, and took her to the nearest animal hospital. Puppy is not doing well. but its now a wait and see thing. I am so nervous that this will end her working career. Please pray for my puppy.

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.