[NAGDU] NAGDU Board Meeting Minutes for August 28, 2016

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Thu Sep 29 07:55:47 UTC 2016

Steve,

	Thank you very much for clarifying your comment. As you mention, the
meetings of the NAGDU board of directors are held in an open forum in which
anyone - whether member or not - may participate. An announcement is sent
out about one week prior to the meeting about the date and time of the
meeting, as well as with the call-in instructions. Time is allotted
throughout the meeting for comments from guests; however, since these are
meetings of the board of directors, only members of the board may make and
vote on motions. Everyone is encouraged to join the call and observe the
proceedings of the NAGDU board of directors. Furthermore, any individual has
the right to request a copy of our minutes and our financial report, since
we are a recognized non profit corporation under IRS Code Section 501(c)(3).

	As already stated, NAGDU encourages anyone wishing to learn more
about the work of the National Association of Guide Dog Users and support
our programs with your time, talent, and treasure to join our meetings, join
our movement, and become involved in the change we are making in the world!

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc.
National Federation of the Blind