[NAGDU] NAGDU Board Meeting Minutes for August 28, 2016

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Thu Sep 29 13:33:38 UTC 2016

I think comfort animals are handled differently than service animals under
the Air Carriers Act. It is sad that people are abusing a situation so they
can take their pets on the planes instead of paying the transport fees.
Maybe that isn't why they are considering changes either.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053