[NAGDU] International travel with a guidedog

Julie Johnson julielj402 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 17:59:44 UTC 2017

I've not traveled internationally, but I have traveled within the U.S.
and left one or both dogs at home with my husband or others. I owner
train and currently switch between two dogs.  Even previously when I've
only had one dog working, I've generally had two or even three dogs  in
various stages of being trained or retired or whatever.  My husband
really does not enjoy traveling and is content to stay at home with the
dogs.    It works for us.  To each his or her own, I guess.

Julie