[NAGDU] International travel with a guidedog

Miranda knownoflove at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 18:06:07 UTC 2017

Hi,
Thanks so much for sharing your experience. I'm not sure as of yet, because my university is still adding locations to the international opportunities for my major. I definitely recognize that traveling overseas with a guy dog may present limitations as to where I can or cannot go in regards to legal restrictions and such. I appreciate hearing about your experiences traveling to and from Japan. How long did the paperwork process take for you each time you traveled, and what steps were involved? I do realize this will vary from country to country, but it is helpful to hear about others experience.
Thanks again, and have a wonderful week!

Best wishes, Miranda

Sent from my iPhone