[NAGDU] training my own again

Julie Johnson julielj402 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 13:24:06 UTC 2017

My Doberman is about 26" tall and coming up on 60 pounds.  Yea!  she
finally filled out and gained some weight.  Anyway, it's pretty
surprising how small she can fold herself.

I think it's important to consider your comfort level working a short or
tall dog.  Also are there other concerns that make a bigger, taller dog
a more practical solution?  And what type of transportation is being
used.  For example, I rarely go anywhere by plan anymore, so a dog who
can fit in that cramped space isn't really important.  I do quite a bit
of walking though and a dog who can steady me on uneven terrain, ice and
snow is a serious help.  You gotta figure out what you need and want and
then go for it.

Julie