[NAGDU] Male or female

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Apr 7 18:34:00 UTC 2017

I've had 7 dogs, 3 girls and 4 boys.  Most of them have been about the same
size, 53-60 pounds.  My current boy is taller than most of mine have been,
around 23 inches.

I think my guys have been a bit more laid-back than the gals, maybe.  I
thought boys were more affectionate, too, until I got Ben the cat lab.

My boys have been a bit more prone to marking, but it's been pretty easy to
control, and they haven't been any more or less sniffy than the girls.

I have a mild preference for males, though I can't say why anymore.  Maybe
just because I grew up with male dogs.  But I'll take either sex, next time
I need a new dog.  I'm much more concerned with getting a dog I can handle
who will be happy with my lifestyle, and both sexes can fit me.

Tracy