[NAGDU] Male or female

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Fri Apr 7 21:56:27 UTC 2017

Original I have had both dogs as well, feeling the ladies are more
stubbern than the males.
This one is starting to settle down, where walking with the cane has helped.
She knows I am more in control watching to make sure we don't go fast
down ramps things like that are hard for me with my flat feet.
The boys always got in front of my knees wanting to make sure that I
wouldn't fall.
This baby is still wishing to be on the meet and greet program loll.
I don't know if that came from the raiser saying you do this?
Or if it is just her.
message: