[NAGDU] OK, i chose!

Vivianna irishana at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 18:17:11 UTC 2017

Well, i thought and thought.  I talked and talked.
and, i decided to go with NTG.  no tail girl.
I really liked the boy but, i am afraid he will just be to big.  his paws, at 5 months old, are twice the size of my 90 pound german shepherd and, the stance of those dogs is very wide.  i was afraid that he wouldn’t even be physically able to lay down on the back seat floor of an uber.  lol.
she will be spayed next week and come home when she can be taken out of the cone.  poor girlie.
the breeder thinks that she will be over 525 inches when she grows up and, that’s one big girl dog.
so, now it’s time to buy puppy chew stuff and comfortable beds.  lol.

Take care;
Vivianna