[NAGDU] Clipping dogs nails

Miranda knownoflove at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 21:36:45 UTC 2017

Hi,
I'm truly not trying to be off topic with this question, but these clippers with a quick guard intrigue me. Does anyone know if these would be helpful for clipping a cat's nails as well? Again, I am not trying to speak out of turn, and if I am, please feel free to reply to me off-list.
Thanks, and have a wonderful week!

Best wishes, Miranda

Sent from my iPhone