[NAGDU] Clipping dogs nails

Jenine Stanley jeninems at icloud.com
Sun Apr 9 23:01:59 UTC 2017

There are smaller clippers for cat nails. I had to clip my Siamese cats’ nails for years and used a pair that look like little scissors at the handle end but have the same action as the larger dog nail clippers. These probably work too for tiny dogs.

The other thing is to make sure your clippers stay sharp and that the action is smooth and comfortable for you. You should not have to squeeze too hard to get them to close.