[NAGDU] Clipping dogs nails

Julie Johnson julielj402 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 23:10:24 UTC 2017

The basic principles of cutting nails apply equally to cats.  You will
need a much smaller pair of clippers intended for cats.  That said, I'd
also invest in some protective gear or a cat straight jacket before
proceeding.  Dogs can be trained to cooperate and be still for
trimming.  I've not come across a cooperative cat.  Of course your
mileage may vary. Good luck!

Julie