[NAGDU] boxers as guides

Julie Johnson julielj402 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 22:56:53 UTC 2017

Monty is a lab and Boxer mix, so not all Boxer.  He's a lot of energy.
He's 9 now and except for the gray he doesn't look or act like a senior
dog.   He's very affectionate and happy all the time.   I love his
personality, but I don't think I could keep up if I started with another
dog of his energy level.  Even if he's not slowing much, I am. *smile*

Julie