[NAGDU] boxers as guides

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 22:59:46 UTC 2017

Hey Dan,
Actually Boxers are one of my top 3 fav breeds. I have trained one for someone else. She was very much a one-person dog. Needed a good amount of work to get out all that energy but had a good work ethic and focus. She was curious but not distractible.
Soleil has the very beginning stages of arthritis, and I'm in the very very beginning stages of plotting out my next dog and if things go my way the next dog will be either a boxer or a golden.
And now that I've said that, the universe will flip upside down and I'll end up with a Akbash.  HA HA!

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone