[NAGDU] How Many Dropperfuls if Bach's Rescue Remedy is Four Drops?

Julie Johnson julielj402 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 11:28:37 UTC 2017

If it's easier, Rescue Remedy also comes in a spray and an ointment.
It's been a long while since I used either, but I'm remembering I gave
one spritz from the spray bottle into the pocket of the cheek.  So you
pull the cheek away from the teeth and the space created is where I'd
squirt the Rescue Remedy.  The ointment I'd rub on the inside of the ear
flap, not down inside the ear, just the floppy part that hangs down.

HTH
Julie