[NAGDU] How Many Dropperfuls if Bach's Rescue Remedy is Four Drops?

Vivianna irishana at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 20:15:32 UTC 2017

Hi Dani,
I give 1 dropper full directly into the dog’s mouth just before a potentially stressful situation.  it only takes about 15 minutes to work.
and, yes, you can take it yourself too.
i have used this same method on horses, goats, dogs, and, myself, with success in all areas.
you only use it on an as needed basis.
HTH.

Vivianna